Friday, January 29, 2010

100's

I started a blog today.  We will see how it goes.  I found the Nienie dialogues and am truly inspired.  I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning her.  I want to be a better wife, a better mother, and a better person.  I know I can not do any of this alone.  God has to do it in me.  

I am happy and thankful to be able to stay home with my kids.   I have a Ph.D. in basic science research have been asked when I am going to work, what am I going to do...  (As if I am not doing anything now.)  "So that's it, your just going to stay home?" 
I don't look at it that way.  All I have ever wanted to do was get married and have kids.  It is a job and privilege.  I love doing it.  I often felt ashamed answering this question, feeling like I had to say something like, when the kids are in school I will teach or do something.  That feeling is dwindling, I am happy to say.  I am sure this will change in the future but I am not putting a timeline on it.  Ok, I am off my soapbox now.  To each their own. 

Today was the 100th day of school for CJ.  He is in Kindergarten and he loves it.  Aiden and I hung out at home today and cleaned.  Waiting on Daddy to come home from work.  Its Friday!!  CJ is home from school and super HUNGRY as always.  I have started buying 2 of a lot of things at the grocery store and the boys are only 5 and 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment